November 11, 2009

Crafting for a Cure

A friend of mine who also has MS is putting together a fundraising event to benefit the AK MS Society. Right now what we need is people to donate art and/or crafty things we can use. Please let me know if you are interested/able to donate.

You can also help by showing up! And of course...SPREAD THE WORD!!!

CRAFTING FOR A CURE
A fundraising event benefiting the National MS Society,
All America Chapter, Alaska Office
HERITAGE ART & FRAMES
2611 Fairbanks St
Anchorage, AK
Friday, December 4, 2009
5:30pm - 9:00pm
The event will include paintings by local artists as well as holiday themed arts and crafts. 100% of the proceeds of the event will benefit the National MS Society, All America Chapter, Alaska Financial Assistance Program, which provides support to improve the quality of life for Alaskans living with MS.


1 comment:

HippieDiva said...

Damn, I totally forgot about the timeline on this -- I completely wanted to donate something! I'll see if I can't still put something together. Bug me about this so I don't forget again!