December 13, 2011

December Fun

It's seems like we've had a very busy month here around the Loy house...and it's only the 13th! I'm pretty proud of myself, by the 3rd I already had our decorations out (including tree and menorah), holiday cards mailed, shopping done, and even some wrapping complete. This is not normally how this time of year goes for me. 

I've been trying to be better about exercising again. I don't mean to use MS as a crutch, but it really does make things difficult. Between the fatigue and then my balance issues, exercise is generally not top of my priority list...then add in the heat issues I have and I'm usually out. But I've been trying, and it does (most of the time) make me feel better, so here's hoping I continue.

Mason went to his first hockey game. The Guns n Hoses game was a lot of fun, and this year it was Anchorage vs Fairbanks, and Anchorage (of course) won. We went with Cameron, Sarah and Landon, and I think everyone enjoyed it. 

Mason loved having the "cheer sticks" to bang together.
They also make great swords.

Landon enjoying his popcorn.

Face painting. He picked "fire axes and flames"

Airplane balloon.









Mason is still completely into playing with all of his birthday gifts. Especially the fire station he got. He is also turning into quite the little football fan, but his choice of teams is definitely questionable. He has decided that because his favorite color is green (and yellow, too) that he is a Green Bay Packer fan. Ugh. Oh well, at least he and Sarah can cheer on their Packers together.
Go Pack Go!


No comments: