February 17, 2012

Mark your calendars!

It's finally all starting to come together. This week I heard back from Chicago with some tentative dates for my transplant. As exciting it is to finally have a date, it also makes it very real and very stressful. I feel like I have so much still to get ready and figure out before April 30 (that's the first day of testing on my schedule, I would actually go down the day or two before). I also am feeling the stress of having a person there with me. It's a lot to ask of people, and there are only certain people I would want there anyway, but I have to have someone with me.

Today we also got confirmation on a place for the silent auction!!! This has been stressing me out as well because I have all these people willing to donate, but I haven't had specifics to give them yet. Anyway, MARK YOUR CALENDAR and please help SPREAD THE WORD! The silent auction will be April 7th at the Quarter Deck in the Captain Cook. I'm still thinking about a timeframe, we have the room from 5-10pm...so in there somewhere :)

No comments: