January 24, 2009

Walk with me

The 2009 Walk MS is coming soon! April 18th is just around the corner!!! Todd, Mason, and I will all be there again this year (Mason was there last year technically, I just hadn't really told anyone he was there yet).

PLEASE join our team and walk with us. If you can't be there, you can make a donation that will help raise funds to find a cure for MS! Team Hope, as well as me individually, were top fundraisers last year...and I would love to do it again this year! Your help would be greatly appreciated.

For more information on MS or to find out more about the walk, go here or just ask me!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Amanda I would love to walk with you. I have signed up online but nothing shows yet. I will wait until tomorrow and then try again. I hope it is ok to be on your team...

love you

dori