May 3, 2009

What we've been up to...part 2

The weather this past week has been crazy nice in Anchorage. Mason and I have taken a walk in the Chariot pretty much every day. On Wednesday we stopped at the park and discovered that Mason loves the swings. He's big enough to sit in the baby swing alone and smiled and laughed the whole time. He also takes great naps after our walks, an added bonus for everyone!

We are signed up to take a parent/toddler swim class. I'm hoping he likes the pool as much as he likes the bathtub. I'm sure there will be plenty of pics to show off from his first swim lessons.

I can't believe it's been 5 months already. People weren't kidding, time really does fly by!

Fun in the garage with daddy requires ear protection. Plus, it's really fun to talk to yourself with ear muffs on.




















I love dressing him in overalls. I think he's pretty cute in anything, but overalls are especially cute!












Fun with mom after his bath! He is such a happy baby!

1 comment:

lynn said...

Wow, he has grown! Great photos!!!