May 22, 2009

Use your words

If only Mason could just talk, then he could tell me what hurts. He obviously does not feel good. My dad called me today around 1pm to let me know something was up, and when I picked the little guy up around 2pm he was hot and cranky and really cuddly. Now, normally Mason is a happy, easy going baby who does not like to snuggle, so all of these things indicate a problem. Problem is, who knows what it is. Is he teething? Does he have a cold? A bellyache? WHO KNOWS?!?! Even the pediatrician doesn't know (I took him in so she could look at his ears just to be sure it was nothing obvious) So now he's sleeping, which is pretty late in the evening to be sleeping (which, according to my dad is what he did all day). I may wake him up soon, just so I can have some chance of sleeping tonight. Ugh. It just breaks my heart when he doesn't feel good!

1 comment:

lynn said...

Sorry to hear Mason isn't feeling well!
Hope he is feeling better.