June 23, 2009

Little Miss New Boobs

I guess if you never watched "Friends" that title doesn't mean anything to you, but it's the perfect line for this post! I finally got my letter of approval from my insurance company for breast reduction surgery!!! For anyone who has known me for any length of time knows that this is something I have wanted for a VERY long time. And it's finally happening!! I just called the surgeon's office and scheduled my surgery for July 31st. I can't say that I have ever been excited about having surgery, this is definitely a first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! i have known a couple of girls to do it and have been so glad they did!

lynn said...

Yeah!! Glad to hear the news! Keep me posted!
Miss seeing you, we need to get together for
lunch sometime.........

Deb Greenlee said...

Who's doing the surgery?