June 1, 2009

No sleep for the Loys

Mason has decided that sleeping through the night is no longer something he wants to do. Since his 6 month shots last week, he has been a total crank, actually. At first I assumed it was from the shots, but shouldn't that only last for like a day? I do think he is teething, but how long can that last with no teeth? He is seriously the only kid around with no teeth! Just red gums and lots of fuss!

So many people have told me that I just need sleep. Well, excuse my language, but NO SHIT! Do you think I don't know that? The problem is that I can't sleep. Even when Mason was sleeping through the night, I always have one ear tuned in to hear him. I wake up all through the night, tossing and turning. The only time I actually get any sleep is when I take something...and even then I can't sleep through the night. And taking something isn't exactly an option most nights. So please, do me a favor, and stop telling me to get some sleep. If I could, I would.

No comments: