July 12, 2009

Home again

We made it back home safely. Mason is a great traveller! He slept on both flights and adjusted to the time difference and sleeping in a different place like a champ! I'm working on getting a slideshow of our pictures...but in the meantime I thought I'd share a Duncan update.

While we were gone Duncan lost an eye. My brother (who was housesitting for us) called me when he came home from work to Duncan's eye looking like this...

He took him to our vet, who determined that the eye wasn't salvageable...so she removed it. Now he looks like this...

Actually, it looks a lot better than this already. Poor little guy. We don't know how it happened, but it looks like he was biten.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soo sorry! Your pug looks just like our pug Lola:(. Is he adjuting okay?? Poor thing!!

Mariah said...

:o(

Lynn said...

Oh, poor Duncan!