July 30, 2009

So long, girls

Today, July 30th, 2009, I put on a size 34H bra for the last time. Tomorrow morning I go to the Ak Surgery Center at 8am to have breast reduction surgery. I'm sure the procedure will go smoothly, and I totally trust my surgeon (Dr. Jana Cole). I'm a little worried about how much it's going to hurt after, but I was told it doesn't last long. I will try to at least keep people updated on Twitter...maybe I can even get Todd to post an update blog.

My family is going to help with Mason since I won't be able to lift anything for 2-3 weeks. That will be the worst part of the whole thing, I know. Hopefully it will fly by. I know I am so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing family that is so willing to help out. They're awesome! And of course Todd will take great care of me, like always.

So......wish me luck......can't wait to show off my "new" girls :)

No comments: