February 15, 2011

Bieber Fever!

Saturday I took my favorite girl to see Never Say Never...otherwise known as the Justin Bieber movie. Now, if that isn't true love I'm not really sure what is! It was actually a lot of fun to get to hang out with my "Bug"...who is growing up way too fast! We had fun singing in the car and having some "girl talk" and she caught me up on all the things happening in her life. (Don't laugh, for an 8 1/2 year old, she's got a lot of stuff going on)

As for the movie, I'll let you draw your own conclusions. Basically, she was in love the entire time. And I think, if it's possible, she loves the Biebs even more than she already did. To be fair, that dude is definitely one talented guy. It was actually cute watching video of him as a 5 or 6 year old singing and playing drums.

In front of the movie poster outside the theater

It was dark in the theater, but it's still a cute picture

My sweet Bug, looking cute in her 3D shades

No comments: