September 21, 2011




{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
I loved going to our cabin when I was a kid. Actually,
I still love going there now!

{two} what is your middle name?
Joan

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
I quit smoking almost 7 years ago!

{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
I don't ever order chinese...but I will order Thai 
from time to time. Then I order a noodle dish...either pad see ew or 
jungle noodle. And I love to get thai rolls (egg rolls)

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I am not a garage sale girl, but I've found some awesome
deals at Second Run downtown. 

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
I just found a picture of me in preschool where I was a "nice witch".
Probably not the best costume ever, but my mom made
it for me and I find it funny that I made sure everyone
knew I was a nice witch :)

{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
Who's the drunk guy that used to host
Family Feud?  You know, the one that
always kissed everyone. That guy!

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
The club scramble at Snow City Cafe. 

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
Abominable. I CANNOT ever say it right!

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
Just one? There are tons of things that have happened that I 
have no idea why. The biggest, or at least the one
that sticks out the most, is why I have MS. 

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I love Thai food. I always get a curry with rice. I should probably try more if the noodle dishes.