September 28, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 22

Yikes, it's Wednesday night...I almost forgot! Can't break the streak now!






{1} if you were given a brand new yacht, what would you name it?
I honestly have no idea. Honestly, I can't even come up with a name for the boat we already have. 
(Any suggestions?)


{2} have you broken any bones? 
Yes. My right ankle, left wrist and right ulna.


{3} who would win in a fight: pirates or ninjas?
I would have to go with ninjas. Or Chuck Norris ;)


{4} what are you most excited about right now?
My trip to Chicago. It's definitely a nervous, anxiety inducing type of excitement, 
but it's all I've got right now.


{5} what was your favorite tv show as a child?
This is tough. It really depends what age you consider "child". I have to admit, I loved Mr. Rogers. 
Especially the episode where he went to see how crayons were made.


{6} what message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
Probably something completely random and meaningless...not unlike any other fortune cookie, I guess. Maybe "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Can't remember who said that, but I like it.

{7} if you could be invited to one person's birthday party, whose would you choose?
Any of the Kardashians. Seriously. Those are some killer parties!



{8} do you believe in luck?
I certainly believe in bad luck, so I guess by default I also believe in luck.

{9} how many siblings do you have?
I have one amazing little brother. 

{10} have you had your heart broken?
Of course. Many times.

No comments: