September 7, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 20




{one} what is your dream job?
I would love to be a librarian. I know, I'm a total nerd.

{two} how many best friends do you have?
Ok, more corny responses...Todd is my best friend. 
And my brother is, too. I can tell either of them anything
and I know they'll always have my back and be there for me.

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
Anchorage to Fairbanks? Not really a road trip, but
that's about it for me.

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Hmmm, I would love to have 1 hour a day to work out (and 
actually do it). I would also love to have 1 hour a day
to read (this would not require as much arm twisting)

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
My grandmother loves to tell the story of the time she
caught me tap dancing on her dining room table.
She was mortified and I quickly got a spanking.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
Pretty much, I think they just liked it. My middle name is also
my grandmother's middle name. If I was a boy, I was going to be
named after my great grandfather...Pasquale!

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Snakes. 

{eight} are you a good cook?
I like to think so, and Todd tells me I am...so there's two votes
in my favor. I'm no Top Chef, but I can hold my own.

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Todd will be retired, Mason will be grown. Hopefully we'll 
be living somewhere warm and with four seasons.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Going to our family's cabin at Nancy Lake.


No comments: