May 31, 2010

Waiting for Wednesday

Lesson learned from prior posting: do not post long, depressed blogs super late at night. One should be sleeping. The outcome is the previous blog, typos and all. Oh well.

Since I left you with that lame post, not a whole lot has changed. I had my final tests Thursday, which both went very well. I apparently have fantastic lung function, which is funny to me since I used to smoke and I have asthma. Who knew?

Friday afternoon Todd and I took the train out to Wheaton to visit Todd's cousin and family. Wheaton is a really cute suburb, and we had a fun time. Todd's cousin (Tim) and his family were welcoming and a great distraction. I would also like to say on record, that they have the 2 most well behaved and mannered children (while still allowing them to be and act like children) I have ever had the pleasure of being around. I will try to post pics later.

We are now back in Chicago and I'm going crazy not knowing what is going to happen to me. I just want it to be Wednesday already so I can get "the call" and go from there. Today there was a crazy loud thunderstorm, complete with lightning and lots of rain. The rain has stopped, but today I think its the first day since I've been here that I haven't thought I was going to die of heat stroke.

No comments: