October 5, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 23





{one} if you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would it be?
I don't think I would like to be on any magazine cover, but
if I had to pick, I guess Martha Stewart...because
then I will have truly made it!



{two} how would you describe yourself in three words?
organized, caring, nerdy


{three} if you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would want to have the ability to teleport myself. Is that what it's
called? That would save so much flying time!


{four} what's your favorite movie quote?
"You're killing me, Smalls!"


{five} if you could go back in time 10 years and tell your younger self something, what would it be?
Well, 10 years ago I would have been just about to turn 22.
I would tell myself that it totally gets better, and to stop
drinking so darn much :)


{six} who was your first crush?
Probably Sean Kenney. He's the one that stands out in my mind


{seven} what tv show makes you laugh the loudest?
Scrubs


{eight} what was your first paying job?
Babysitting. First "real" paying job was at National Car Rental.


{nine} what celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
Jennifer Garner...she's a nerdy brunette, too.


{ten} if you had to perform in the circus, what trick would you do?
Anything that would keep my far away from the clowns.

No comments: