September 2, 2010

Happy!

Mason loves to talk. In fact, sometimes he just repeats the same word over and over, and over and over...I hate to admit it, but it can be quite annoying after a while. But most of the time I just listen and try to figure out what he's saying.

Yesterday, during dinner, Mason told me he was happy. This is one of his new words he loves to say. So I asked him why he was happy and he said "Dada home. Happy". Todd had been at work for an extra long time, so he hadn't seen him since Sunday. I smiled and told him that Daddy being home made me happy, too. Being selfish, I asked him what else made him happy, thinking maybe Mama would be next. Nope. "Papa. Happy" was the next answer. Ok, what else, I asked him...Mason then stopped for a second, smiled his little cutie smile and said, "COOKIE! HAPPY!"

So there you have it, the key to my son's heart...Daddy, Papa and cookies.

No comments: