September 21, 2010

Things I am not good at

Well, just one of the things I am not good at...waiting. After complaining for a really long time about my laptop, it was finally decided that I would get a new one. So after some quick research on my part (that should read, looking at Best Buy and talking to coworkers/friends) I decided I wanted the Macbook Pro. Todd took a little more convincing (that should read internet research, quizzing coworkers/friends, looking at Best Buy, checking Consumer Reports, comparing between different Macs, between Macs/PCs, etc), but he was soon on board as well. I ordered my new computer on Friday. Always one to *try* to save money, I did my ordering through a work program called Life Balance. The good thing is that it saved some money. The bad thing is that you have to order online. Thus, the waiting. I swear if I check FedEx tracking one more time I will probably get a pop-up that says "Hey, crazy stalker, leave us alone. The damn package is on the way and it will get there when it gets there!"

No comments: