November 27, 2010

Like father, like son

The other day the three of us were downstairs playing when Mason asked to watch a train movie. Have I mentioned lately how obsessed this kid is with trains? Well, now that he's seen a couple of train movies his obsession has been raised to absolutely obscene levels. We don't let him watch much, if any, television, so these movies are a huge treat to him. Anyway, we put one on and curl up on the couch to watch it. I look over and get a little smile at my two boys sitting together to sweetly, and remember just how much alike they are, both in appearance and demeanor. 

Then I laugh even more when I see just how alike they really are. Mason has always crossed his feet when he sits. He has been doing it since he was a tiny baby, just like his dad. This day I realized that they both cross their feet the same direction. How cute is that?


No comments: