November 25, 2010

Terrific Two!

Ok, I know, it's normally the "terrible twos", which some days is definitely more accurate, but today I feel like celebrating all that is terrific about Mason being two. He is such an amazing little boy, and every day I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed to have him in my life. He is going to be quite a character as he gets older, I can already tell he has such a personality and fun sense of humor. I'm eternally thankful that he is (generally) healthy, and hope to never take this for granted. He is kind and sweet, but definitely all boy!

It's crazy to think that it has already been two years. Time really does fly by (although, to be honest, there are days now and then that one day can feel like two years). It seems so cliche, but it is so true! Everyone told be how fast it would go, but now I really know for myself. It honestly feels like yesterday that I was pregnant and counting down the days until my c-section, when I would finally meet Mason. What an awesome day. I thought my heart would burst I loved him so much, and that feeling has only grown since then. (Click on the links to see me super preggo and also pics of Mason's grand entrance)

Happy 2nd Birthday, Mason! I am so amazed and awed by you every day, and I am so thankful that you were brought into my life. If you were the only thing I had to call my own, I would be, by far, the richest person in the world!

 In the car he is now very aware of everyone having their seat belt on. And now, as you can see, his friends have to wear their seat belt as well.
Dr. McCutie here, getting ready to listen to his thump thump. Having asthma has to have some perks, right? Lucky for us he still thinks the stethoscope is cool.

2 comments:

Mariah's Mamma said...

Happy Birthday to wonderful, adorable Mason. You are so wise to understand that these are times to cherish because it does go by in a flash! Happy Celebrating Mason Day!

Mariah said...

Awwww...happy happy birthday Mason!