October 12, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 24




{one} what's your dream car?
1966 Ford Mustang...well really any of the early 1964.5-68 years
would be fine with me
1966_ford_mustang_main.jpg
{two} who's your favorite musician?
Can I have only one? Lately, I've been listening to
a lot of Mumford and Sons and Zac Brown Band. I don't know 
that they are my all time favorite, but they're my
right now favorites. 
 
{three} what was the best job you ever had?
I'm pretty good right now, actually. 
 
{four} what youtube video made you laugh recently?
Other than the one's I've posted of Mason...the 
one I always love to watch is little Jessica 

 
{five} if you could ask God one question, what would you ask?
nothing. if i had the opportunity to even ask God a question,
 all my questions would be answered.
 
{six} if you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
I don't really think I would do anything too crazy. I would
probably just call up our accountant/investor guy
and tell him to figure it out.
 
{seven} what's the worst movie you've ever seen?
This is another tough one. In recent memory, I 
would say Secretary. I really hated that movie.
 
{eight} if you could have invented one thing, what would it have been?
Anything Apple...RIP Steve Jobs. That man was a 
true revolutionary. And to think he was only
paid $1 a year :)
 
{nine} what's the nicest thing someone's ever done for you?
Complimented my son. Sounds crazy, but
when people say how well behaved or mannered he 
is, I take it as a personal compliment as well. I must be
doing something right.
 
{ten} if you had the opportunity to live one year of your life over again, which year would you choose?
Possibly the year after I graduated high school, but even then, if that
changed, I don't know if I would be where I am today.  

No comments: