October 19, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 25




{one} if you could go on a road trip anywhere with one person, dead or alive, 
who would it be and where would you go?
I think Mariah would be a great road trip companion. As for
where we would go, I don't really know...?





{two} if you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
Well, since I took Mariah on my road trip, I guess
I'd better take my husband to the deserted island :) 

{three} what's your earliest memory?
I have a ton of memories from my early childhood, but I don't
always know where they fit chronologically. I do 
remember going to montessori school (probably age 3)
and being the angel in our Christmas play




{four} what's the best advice you've ever received?





{five} if you could have an endless supply of food, what would you get?
A personal chef


{six} would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Musician 




{seven} if you could be a star athlete in any sport, which would you choose?
Soccer would be my first choice, although, ice hockey
would be pretty great, too.




{eight} if you were offered the job of u.s. president, would you take it?
No freaking way!




{nine} would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Breathe underwater. Definitely. 




{ten} what music are you listening to today?
I was listening to the radio in the car...it was on a country station today.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Heck yeah, largest ball of twine here we come. I think I should also be your desert island companion though. I've watched Lost, I know how things work!

I like that advice too!