December 24, 2010

New Toy

get_pimage2.phtml.jpg
I convinced Todd a couple weeks ago that we needed to buy a new camera. We've had a pretty basic point and shoot digital for a while now, and I have been growing increasingly frustrated with it. It just isn't fast enough to catch our very active 2 year old.

Todd and I shop for things very differently. Todd does a lot of research, goes back and forth, price checks, asks people he knows...you get the picture. I am a little more impulsive, once I decide I want something I generally just go get it. But this time I tried to be a little more like Todd, especially since I don't know much about cameras. I didn't go quite as in depth as Todd normally does, but for me, I did quite a bit of research.

I decided on the Canon EOS Rebel T1i. We haven't had it long, but I LOVE this camera!!! It does everything I want it to and so much more. I couldn't be happier and now I can capture all these wonderful times we're having with Mason.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

I shop for items like Todd does. I research everything I can before making a decision. I've gotten better about it though. I used to use my research to make the decision. Now I just use it to narrow the selection down to the best two or three choices, then go with the one I like best, knowing any one I choose will be good.

Merry Christmas!