November 11, 2008

2 weeks

I have officially reached "full term". I'm 37 weeks now, so technically the little man could make his appearance any day and it would be fine. If he sticks with the plan, he'll be here in exactly 2 weeks (the 25th).

I have also officially reached the uncomfortable stage. I thought I had run out of room months ago, but now I know I have! Sleeping is next to impossible, which I guess I should just get used to, right? I go to the doctor tomorrow for my weekly check and I have seriously considered bribing her to move my date up a week.

What else...I had another OB triage visit. I'm really starting to hate that place. I passed another kidney stone, although this one was really not fun. Two stones in a week is a little excessive, I think. I had another shower, this one given by the lab. I cannot believe how much stuff we have been given. This baby has SO many clothes I don't think I'll have to do laundry for a month after he's born! Of course, that also means he'll probably out-grow everything after he wears it once.

Everything is pretty much ready. I don't have my hospital bag packed yet, but the cord blood kit and camera are by the door just in case. All we need now is the baby!

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Almost there! I can't believe it's almost that time already!