November 14, 2008

Photo Requests

I've been asked by quite a few people why I haven't posted a pregnant picture of myself. I did put one on myspace a while ago, but I guess I haven't really thought about it. I'll try to get one in the next 11 days and put it on here for you all to see.

Also, I saw the doc on Wednesday. No bribes were taken. She did say we could move the date up a week, but I would have to have an amnio to check lung maturity. That is not happening. I did find out that I've been discussed in their weekly care conference for my whole pregnancy (being "high-risk" and then on top of that being the only pregnant MS patient in the practice makes me interesting apparently), and that everyone is aware of my plans and wishes and everyone is "on-board" so to speak. Hopefully this won't really matter, but just on that off chance he decides to come before my scheduled day, it made me feel better knowing everyone was in agreement incase my doc isn't on-call.

No comments: