November 23, 2008

Our Last Supper

Last night Todd and I went out to dinner for the last time without having to arrange or plan ahead. Of course, this is also possibly the last time I won't be able to order anything on the menu that I want (i.e. wine, blue cheese, meat that isn't fully cooked, etc.)

I decided Simon's would work, since I wouldn't be as tempted there to have red meat. We had crab cakes and I had the simply grilled salmon. Todd ordered the salmon that I really wanted, with the blue cheese butter...but mine was just as good, I'm sure.

Before we left we took a final pregnancy picture. So here I am, all 39 weeks of me. Oh, and did I mention, I have less than 48 hours before this is all over? Actually, right now it's 45 hours and about 15 minutes....but who's really counting, right?



I then realized I stil had my glasses on and made Todd take another...

2 comments:

Maia said...

I mentioned to my dad that this is your week, and he is super excited for you guys... also, if Todd reads the IAFF listserv, tell him I hope FX's liberal rants are keeping him entertained.

Have a great week, MAMA!

Mariah said...

Good luck, good luck. Have fun! ;o)