January 21, 2011

El Naturalista

First, this blog isn't about shoes, but I will say for the record that the title of this blog is also the name of a favorite shoe brand. Second, Todd and I went to another symphony concert last weekend, and I will post the blog I've been working on soon. Let's just say I've been mourning over the loss of Randy's hair for almost a week now, so I haven't gotten around to posting it.

Recently I have been thinking of alternative ways to help deal with my MS symptoms. I made an appointment at Avante for Tuesday with a naturopathic doctor I was referred to, Dr. Babij. I'm not really sure what to expect, or really even what I'm hoping to achieve, but I'm definitely open to trying out other options. The main symptom I'm hoping to address is the fatigue. I've worked in health care long enough to know that western, or "traditional" medicine doesn't always have all the answers. I've had great luck in the past with acupuncture for various things, but we'll see what this ND has to offer.

I'll be sure to let you know what happens.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Let me know how it goes. If you don't like this guy, I went to one just before I left for Buffalo. Like you I had no idea what to expect...but I liked the guy I went to...he wasn't a quack at all.