January 6, 2011

One more for the road

I need to add a number eleven to my top ten. As I was telling Todd tonight about my list, he mentioned one that I can't even believe I didn't include...Mason's awesome daycare!!! It's hard to believe that he has been at JEC for a year now (he started last January), it just seems like we've always known the people there.

So, number 11 is definitely Mason being at the Joy Greisen Jewish Education Center (JEC) daycare. I searched this town, going to many, many daycare centers before finding them. It's everything we wanted in a daycare...small, friendly, part-time...and as an added bonus we all get to learn a little more about the Jewish culture/faith while Mason is there.

It started out as two days a week (we now go three) to get Mason socialized and also for us to have a little break. Mason has blossomed so much there. He is such a social little guy and it is so much fun listening to him tell us about all his friends at school and what he did that day.

No comments: