May 24, 2011

That place is still open?

Last weekend my little Bug turned 9! She had her birthday party at Dimond Skateland this year...much to my surprise, yes, it is still open. Even more to my surprise was that I strapped on some skates and didn't fall on my butt! It kind of came back to me, even after all these years. Even Mason put on some skates for a try.

Happy birthday, sweet Bug! Hope 9 is the best year yet!

Here we go!

Look at me! I skate, Daddy!

Having fun still

My little ladies man had to sit next to the birthday girl.
And, as you can see, with ALL the girls!

We don't let Mason have soda, but I'm not sure a slushie
is much better. At least there's no caffeine. Of course,
he wanted a green one. Everything has to be green lately.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Wow, *I* remember having a birthday party there. And the painting on the back wall looks like the same one from back in the day.