May 11, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 3




{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Salmon. I always thought I hated it. Then I tried it a few years ago
and realized I just hate smoked salmon. 

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I did. At first it was nursing, then radiologic technology.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
I've seen a lot, and other than snakes,the ones that 
freak me out the most are bears.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No, but one night with some drunk girlfriends we called Miss Cleo. Oh, and 
I saw a palm reader once, I guess that counts.

{five} can you juggle?
Not at all.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Hardwood, except the bedroom. That's carpet.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda.

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1984 GMC Jimmy

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
I'm not a huge dessert person, actually. One thing that sticks
out to me is the green tea cheesecake at Kinley's. Maybe not exactly
decadent, but it was so different and delicious.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Never. It pretty much only works the way it is.

1 comment:

Mariah's Mama said...

Ha...so many of your answers would have been my answers too! Salmon - hated it as a kid; bears -scared to death of them...and definitely soda!