July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 12




{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
He was a golden retriever named Frosty. I was about 4, and 
he was named after Frosty the Snowman.

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
Crushed.

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Lust at first sight? Sure. But love? Call me
a skeptic, but not so much.

{four} do you have any nicknames?
A.J. Most of my family calls me that. 

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
Wizard of Oz

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
I ONLY like scrambled eggs. 

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
My first name, no. My parents just liked the name My middle 
name is the same as my grandmothers, though. If I 
had been a boy, I would have been named after my
 great-grandfather...Pasquale! 

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
Go to D.C., see and NFL game, and get my masters degree.

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
A big hug from Mason.

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
My wallet, chap stick, eye drops, cell phone, and an epi-pen.

No comments: