July 10, 2011

Girl Time!

On Wednesday morning, I leave for a weekend trip to San Francisco to visit my "number 1" friend, Mariah. I am so excited to just hang out, have girl time, drink, soak up some CA sun, maybe check out a winery, and go on the night tour of Alcatraz! I saw this article on Yahoo today and it made me even MORE excited, and admittedly a little more creeped out by the whole idea of Alcatraz at night!

I feel like I've been leaving my boys a lot lately, which is sort of true. I went to Oregon in May, Chicago in June, and now I'll be going to California. But this is the first trip I'm going on that will be FUN and relaxing. Not one filled with either classes, workshops, doctor's appointments...or any other form of stress! I definitely feel like I've earned this trip.

Petaluma, here I come!!!!

2 comments:

lynn said...

Have a great time!!

Mariah's Mama said...

Two of my favorite people hanging out together. Have a WONDERFUL time in California, and give Mariah a hug for me!