July 18, 2011

Fun times

I decided to just make another slideshow of pictures from my trip to see Mariah. I had a great time, it was nice to get away for a fun reason for a change, and also to hang out and have some girl time. I realized how long it had been since I had actually seen Mariah last...and it will not be that long again! And I won't be offended if Kenai forgets me again, although, he actually did pretty well while I was there with remembering who I was.

The weekend went by way too fast, but we managed to do a lot of things. We went to Bodega, where I was able to grab some new sand for my collection. Had some yummy "Chicago" pizza and went out for drinks. Caught the newest Harry Potter movie before heading out to Sonoma for wine tastings. We also spent an afternoon in San Francisco and did the evening tour of Alcatraz. I have to recommend doing to night tour if you go...it was worth it just to see the hospital wing. One fun thing about the hospital was seeing the old x-ray equipment, and being able to tell the tour guide what things were. Random fact: on Alcatraz, x-ray was an inmate job. I would love to go back and be able to spend more time in the Sonoma/Napa area for sure, and there is always more to see and places to eat in San Francisco!


Thanks for letting me come invade your space for a few days...and for being my tour guide!







1 comment:

Mariah said...

Hey, as long as you don't mind my messy apartment or insane dog you're always welcome to "invade".