July 27, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 14




{one} what was your first job?
I guess technically it was babysitting. As far as a real, paying taxes
job, it was at National Car Rental when I was 14.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes, but no one "famous" or really memorable.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
I honestly have no idea.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
It was a self portrait of my new haircut!
 

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Is this a trick question? That would be a no. Gross!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Put it in my piggy bank.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
No.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
Never. It's actually something I refuse to even try. It looks
time consuming and very expensive.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
We don't have a lottery in Alaska, but I have occasionally
bought them in the lower 48.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Without a doubt...BEHIND it! I hate having my picture taken.

No comments: