June 27, 2011

More random news

The summer seems to be in full swing, and the weather is even trying to cooperate. Mason is so happy with all the time we get to spend playing outside, especially now that he has a new bike to ride. I was worried it would be too big for him and he would just get frustrated, but it turns out he's a natural! He loves to go around the cones in our driveway and have Todd wave the checkered flag for him.



Helping Papa put his new bike together
Having fun
This summer has been my worst allergy summer in a LONG time! I just finished my THIRD round of antibiotics trying to get rid of whatever is going on in my sinuses/ears. I have been put on a new oral allergy med, new allergy eye drops and a new allergy nose spray. I called back in April to see the allergist again but my appointment isn't until August. Bring on the benadryl until then!

I am totally counting down the days until I go to CA to see my friend Mariah. I got my ticket for the Sonoma County Shuttle in the mail and now I'm even more excited. Petaluma, here I come! Oh, wait, it isn't July 13th yet? Damn.

Duncan had his blood levels rechecked. It's been six months since his dough eating ER visit. As expected, the damn dog is indestructible, and that includes his liver. Everything was back within normal ranges. 

We had fun on the boat this last weekend. I'll try to get pictures up soon.


3 comments:

Mariah said...

Holla.

Petaluma, wine country, San Fran...you won't want to leave! I'm going to have to force you on that place back. ;o)

Mariah said...

*plane

DAMMIT!

Mariah said...

Oh and I'm happy to hear Mason is a natural on the bike...get ready for the motorcycle!

And Duncan is part cat and apparently has nine lives!