June 22, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 9




{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Four. And, no, I didn't EVER wear ANY of the dresses again.

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Talk to Todd. And lately, when Todd is at
work, I've been watching Lost.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Europe. I know, so cliche, right? 

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Honestly, I love playing outside with Mason. Especially 
in his sandbox. He's just so imaginative! I'm also
getting into golf. And I love kayaking.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
An elementary school teacher. No. Although, sometimes I feel 
like I deal with children at work, this is not the same thing. 

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
Larger living room, a library (complete with one of those
ladders on wheels), and a maid.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Yikes, good question. Probably something on the grill.

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Depending on what time, I'd probably be sleeping. I am so exhausted by the end of
the week, once I get Mason in bed I'm not far behind him. I try to
read, but lately that just makes me fall asleep faster.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
We don't have a monthly water bill. I think it 
averages out to be thirty-something a month. It's a 
flat rate thing up here.  (Sorry to
all our Colorado family. I know this is 
a sore subject for you all) 

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read, take a hot shower, nap

No comments: