June 1, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 6

Six weeks in a row now. I'm actually keeping this up better than I thought I would.





{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Todd and Mason, of course. I would also take my brother, Sarah, and 
Landon. And my parents to help out!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Other and Mason's sing-a-long kid music CD, which
has (luckily) been a couple of months since we
listened to...it's probably been over a year. I always
use my iPod or my iPhone now.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Does garlic count? I LOVE garlic!!! I also
really love cilantro. 

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Probably some kind of folksy, indie music. Or 
maybe country-type music. Like Miranda Lambert. 

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
I should probably say the first x-ray or something medical related. But 
I would rather have witnessed any of Robert Kennedy's speeches. 

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
I would actually really like to get my Masters degree someday. Probably
in either education or health care administration.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
This one's easy. The Super Bowl. 

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
No. I HATE speaking in front of people. 

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
Yes. Many. It's just a fact of life in Alaska.

2 comments:

Mariah said...

If garlic is your favorite, there's a restaurant I'll have to take you to in the city.

Mariah's Mama said...

Yes, Yes, Yes...you must go the Stinking Rose in San Francisco! And I love these Wednesday wee bits! Cheers!