June 15, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 8

Here we go again! I'm actually having fun doing these...hope you enjoy reading them!





{one} what profession have you always admired?
Mothers.

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Hmmm.... My Life in Shoes. I really have so many memories (even as 
a child) tied to shoes. Examples: my squeakie shoes/my aunt's wedding, my moon
boots/birth of baby brother, green velvet doc martens/high school.

{three} how far do you commute to work?
Not far. About 4 miles.

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Yuck, no. 

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
A tree frog.

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
I just heard Brothers and Sisters is being cancelled, which sucks.

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Shoes. Always shoes.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Well, first I need to have TIME to take up a hobby, but I've
been trying golf lately. Also, I would like to get better 
at photography. And, while this makes me sound 100 years old, 
I really wish I could quilt more. Maybe my hobby should be learning 
how to create more hours in a day!

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Really dressed up? That doesn't seem to exist in Alaska. Maybe twice, if 
I go to both mine and Todd's work related "holiday" parties. 

No comments: