June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 7


{one} do you believe in ghosts? Yes. I have kind of a crazy story about this topic, but
I don't tell it to many people...


{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? I am an awesome listener...but I definitely like to talk, too. 
Depends on the situation I guess.


{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? Sleep late! I am NOT a morning person, but between my job 
and Mason, it's very rare I get to sleep in any more.


{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? Ballet. I always wanted to be a ballerina when I was little.


{five} what's your favorite drink? Water. I know, it's pretty boring. As for "big girl" drinks, I'd
have to go with a manhattan.


{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? Ok, assuming that the people in my home aren't counted as "things" (and I count
my dogs as people, too)...I would get my car out of my garage, my 
glasses, and my teddy bear, Roni, from when I was a kid.


{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? Wow, this is a hard one. I'm always a fan of La Cabana, but I've
also really been into Crush lately. 


{eight} who inspires you the most? Mason. As cheesy as it sounds, seeing the world through the
eyes of a 2 1/2 year old is so amazing. He inspires
me to be more creative and optimistic every day.

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Anderson Cooper, Johnny Depp, and Zach Braff. 


{ten} sneakers or sandals? Is there a third option? Yikes. I don't live in a place
that you get to wear sandals very often...and I only wear sneakers
when doing something physical that requires them. 

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Ooh I want to hear a ghost story. And solid picks for your three talk show guests.