December 17, 2008

Finally

I finally finished my final paper for my advanced patient care class. Phew. It was a 4 week class that started the week before Mason was born. 4 weeks, 4 papers. I had meant to finish the entire class that week, but I only got 3 of the 4 papers done. Thank goodness I did that much seeing that it's taken me 3 weeks to finish one! Now I have a little break until the next trimester begins.

One other thing. About comments. Feel free to leave comments and let me know you're out there. You don't have to have an account or anything, just click on where it says "0 comments" or "2 comments" etc at the end of the post...it's pretty self explanatory from there. We would love to hear from you :)

1 comment:

Mariah said...

I've concluded there's two types of people in the world: those who leave blog comments and those who don't. It seems most people fall into the latter group.