December 20, 2008

Starting him off right....well, left

Mason continues to grow and grow. It's so much fun to watch him learning every day. He is really starting to have more awake/alert time and loves looking around at his surroundings. Of course, yesterday he spent most of the day sleeping, so he was a little confused as to why he needed to sleep at night. I'm sure we'll have many more confused nights, but man are they rough! I'm convinced that post-partum MS flairs have far more to do with stress/fatigue than they do with hormone drops. I've been good so far, although I have been having some random symptoms the last couple of days. Nothing that classifies as an offical flair up though...keep your fingers crossed for me. We'll see what my MRI looks like on the 29th.

Well, in some of his awake time yesterday, I managed to get this pic of Mason. Todd laughs about this shirt, but I just remind him that I will encourage and support our son in anything he wants to be when he grows up....except be a republican :)

4 comments:

Mariah said...

That just may be the most awesome baby picture ever...

Anonymous said...

He's adorable...and so is that shirt!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!

Amanda said...

Hmmm, who is anonymously leaving comments? That doesn't help answer the who's out there question...although, I agree...he IS adorable!