August 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 15



{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
Time with my family at our cabin. It was my favorite place to go as a kid.

{two} what was your favorite (+ least favorite) subject in school?
Favorite was definitely english or biology. Least favorite was 
any speech/public speaking class.

{three} do you remember your first love?
Of course.

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
A horse.

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I am definitely a city girl.

{six} what do you love about blogging?
I love that it allows me to be so selfish and talk
 about whatever I want to talk about.

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
e-mail (yahoo)

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I already have.

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
I like citrus smells. 

{ten} how would you describe your style?
Is there a name for "mom of a 2 year old"? I guess
that would probably be called easy!

No comments: