August 17, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 17



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Clean shaven. I am not a fan of facial hair. Unless of 
course you are Johnny Depp, in which case you
can do whatever you like and you will still be
god damn sexy!!

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Caramel

{three} do you own slippers?
Yes. I have an amazing pair of Ugg slippers

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
No. I always wanted a play house as a kid, but 
our neighbors had one so that was good
enough. Although, had that play house been mine, I would
have loved to spruce it up a bit with curtains and such.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Read a book, drink a glass of wine, or just go to bed.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
The Lorax and Put Me in the Zoo

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
When I was young I was in ballet and tap. That ended long,
long ago. I would love to take ballroom or salsa classes 
now but Todd's view on that is that people in hell
want ice water...not holding my breath.

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Thesaurus, I guess.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
I love pilates, although I really don't do it much anymore

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Every time I am waiting in line is the longest time 
I've ever waited in line. I have no patience.

No comments: