August 10, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday 16



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
no and no

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I would LOVE to! And I do try, it just normally doesn't happen

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I don't normally eat them, but I guess when I do I eat them I eat the
top cookie part first, then the middle and the bottom cookie part together.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Nope. 

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Todd.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No. Can you even imagine the mess? Oy!

{seven} do you snore?
Todd says I do sometimes, but I don't think so :)

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
No, but I do type really fast.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I wouldn't be able to do that even WITH using a wall!

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
With just a little butter. 

No comments: