August 31, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday 19





{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Wow, I hate to admit, but I have quite a few. Any of the Real Housewives, Top Chef,
any Kardashian nonsense....it's actually embarrassing how 
much I love Bravo and Andy Cohen!

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
That's definitely a no.
 
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Neither. We have GCI.
 
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Well, since it's turning into fall everywhere else,
there are fun boots all over the place.
 
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to surf....in warm water/weather, of course.
 
{six} red or white wine?
Red. 
 
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
Italian. (Duh)
 
{eight} hp or mac?
I am a total Mac convert!
 
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
It's kind of a blue/grey color
 
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
I actually love group classes, I need the
motivation from others to keep going!


1 comment:

Jasmine Smith said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.