August 10, 2011

In Which Chuck Norris helps me get through the tough times

 I did see the neurologist today...the short version is brain and c-spine MRI tomorrow morning and T-spine MRI on Friday morning. Also, three days of IV solu-medrol. I'm sure the steroids will give me plenty of insomnia induced time to blog all about the long version of this story. But that will have to do for now.

So, this is really happening. I'm trying not to think too much about it because I just start to cry. I know (hope) it's just temporary, and it really does make my life a lot easier right now...but that doesn't make it suck any less.



I'm planning on naming him Texas Ranger...as in Walker, Texas Ranger (aka Chuck Norris)

Although, if this ever turns into a full-time thing, I will definitely need to get it tricked out...I found this on a site that had a "Pimp my Assistive Device" link. Who knew!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I recently pimped my wheelchair with mountain bike tires!

Anonymous said...

I pimp my rollator walker for each holiday. He's named Murphy after my friend's late husband who I inherited him from.